Adam Gana is the managing partner of Gana Weinstein LLP. His practice focuses on all aspects of securities arbitration, complex commercial and business litigation. As a seasoned trial lawyer, Mr. Gana's experience includes litigation in both State and Federal Courts as well as in various alternative dispute resolution venues. As lead counsel, he has tried more than fifty cases to verdict before the state and federal trial and appellate courts, AAA, JAMS, NFA and FINRA and has served as lead counsel in hundreds more cases through mediation and direct negotiation.
Mr. Gana also serves as a part time adjunct professor for New York Law School in its clinical securities department and as a board member of the Public Investor Advocates Bar Association.
Mr. Gana was named in the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars® for eight straight years (an honor given to the top 5% of attorneys), ranked AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale - Hubbell™ (the highest honor offered), and ranked by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 attorneys in the state of New York.
New York Law School
Magna Cum Laude
University of Vermont
Bachelor of Arts
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
- America's Top 50 Lawyer's - New York Securites Law
- Global Directory of Who’s Who (Top Lawyer)
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Attorneys
- Super Lawyer: New York Edition, 2011 - 2018
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent Rated – the highest ranking awarded
- The National Trial Lawyers – 40 Under 40 in New York
- The American Registry, Rising Star, Securities Litigation Division
- Dr. Max Reich Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
Direct Phone: 312-312-7395
If you have used Adam Gana's services, please leave a review. Thanks!