Dr. Taliento is a Maine native who was raised in Portland and Westbrook. She and her husband have two little girls and reside in Gorham. Close family relationships, and growing up in a small state like Maine, instilled a strong sense of belonging and contributing to the community. The town of Gorham, surrounding communities and all of Maplewood’s patients are an extended family to Dr. Taliento. Her personal and professional goals include providing excellent and compassionate care for every patient and training and maintaining an outstanding dental team in a comfortable and modern facility with the latest technology. She is also passionate about helping Maplewood patients, and the community at large, attain dental and oral health care knowledge. Dr. Taliento is also dedicated to the continuing education of herself and her team in order to always be high-level providers of current techniques, new developments, and technologies in dentistry.
Continuing Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry – University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine
- B.A. in Chemistry/Premed – College of the Holy Cross
- Completed research with Christine Niekrash, DMD, and Sarah Smith, M.Ed., to develop an educational computer module with assessments on anatomy and function of the TMJ and its disorders for use in the Organ Systems I curriculum in the medical and dental school programs.
- Completion of 3 Mini Residencies in Full Mouth Implant Treatment Planning, Restorations, and Prostheses
- Award of completion of CEREC/CADCAM training
- Completion of CBCT (3D imaging Galileos/Galaxis) training
- Active Member of Spear Study Club
- Active Member of CEREC Study Club
American Dental Association
Maine Dental Association
Greater Portland Dental Society
405 Main St.
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone Number: 207-839-6266