Dr. Kruyer graduated cum laude from Marquette University School of Dentistry. After dental school she was the honor graduate of her one-year residency during which she received additional training in all areas of dentistry. In 2006, she was granted Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentists. In addition to running her own private practice, Dr. Kruyer is an adjunct professor at the UNLV School of Dental Medicine.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Nevada Dental Association (NDA)
- Las Vegas Study Club (Seattle Study Club)
Honors and Awards
- America's Top Dentists Award (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) - Consumers' Research Council of America
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), 2006
- 1-800-DENTIST Cares Award, 2005
- Distinguished Honor Graduate, AGDP-1 - Fort Benning, 2002
- Outstanding Dental Officer of the Year - United States Army, 2002
- Junior Officer of the SE Regional Dental Command USA, 2002
- Distinguished Honor Graduate, AMEDD OBC - Ft. Sam Houston, 2001
- Oral Biology Award - American Association of Oral Biologists, 2001
- Jesuit Honor Society - Marquette University, 2000
- Dean's List - Marquette Dental School 1998-2001
- Dean's Honor Roll - University of Alberta, 1991-1994
Proud Service for Her Country
Dr. Kruyer served one year in Kuwait and Iraq. During her stay, she experienced sandstorms, pneumonia, scorpions, camel spiders, IED's, mortar fire, and extreme heat (150° F++... and we thought Vegas was hot!). She practiced dentistry in primitive conditions (including surgical extraction of bony-impacted wisdom teeth) using a portable dental chair. Dr. Kruyer said her most lasting memories of Iraq are of the people, especially the children.
Dr. Kruyer is the mother of six wonderful children: Tynica, Jonathan, Teresia, Anica, Iysha (passed away in 2009), and Tia. She knows firsthand the trials parents face when trying to teach children how to take care of their teeth.
8925 W Russell Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148