“My mission is to provide a pleasant, caring environment where you can expect to receive the most thorough and gentle care possible. I will spend time with you learning not only what goals you wish to achieve, but also how feelings you may have of fear, guilt, or embarrassment can be addressed in order to help you reach your goals.
“I’ve made learning the cornerstone of my practice philosophy. After earning my dental degree, I completed residency training and numerous postgraduate programs in cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry.
“Today, I offer you 34 years of experience along with gentle, unhurried care you will appreciate. Additionally, I have surrounded myself with a talented, supportive, and empathetic staff whom you will find exceptional. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you progress and what a difference the right dentist makes. I look forward to meeting you and helping you become confident and proud of your smile and dental health.”
History at a glance:
- Board Certified: Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow: Misch International Implant Center, Dearborn, MI; Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Key Biscayne, FL; Mentor
- Mentor: Kois Center, Seattle Washington
- Residency: General Dentistry, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Syracuse, NY
- DDS: Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, GA,
- BA: Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
- Member: International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association
In his free time, Dr. Pearce enjoys spending time with his wife, Susan, who is a professional classical vocalist, and their children, Austin and Cassandra. Dr. Pearce’s hobbies include reading, traveling, exercise, and various outdoor sports.
“There are many pro-military cliches, like, ‘Freedom isn’t Free,’ but none of these expressions fully summate the unselfish dedication and price our military men and women display. I am ever proud and thankful for my father, Richard Pearce (WWII veteran with two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star) and my son, Austin Pearce (LCpl USMC Infantry Purple Heart candidate for Afghanistan combat) for the price they paid so I can run my business freely as I choose.”
Baldwinsville Gentle Dentistry
30 West Genesee Street
Baldwinsville, New York 13027