Practicing the art of dentistry since 1994, Dr. Curington provides the finest quality dental care available today. Although she focuses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry, she still offers an exceptional comprehensive dental operation to residents throughout the state of Georgia.
Dr. Curington completed her undergraduate work at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, graduating with honors, and then earned a Doctorate of Dentistry at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. After completing her Doctorate, Dr. Curington enrolled in the prosthodontic program and received her certificate in prosthodontics in 1996.
As dental architects in procedures and techniques, Prosthodontists are able to identify and treat many diverse dental conditions such as:
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation- resulting from destruction of the natural dentition
- Reconstruction of the mouth for oral cancer patients
- Congenitally missing teeth restored
- Traumatic injuries – resulting in the loss of teeth and bone structure
- Implant needs- to either replace missing teeth or to stabilize dentures that “float in the mouth”
Integrating natural-looking replacement materials with the patient’s original facial structure into a comfortable and pleasing appearance is the prosthodontists goal.
Prosthodontists are exceptionally skilled in “Creating Generations of Smiles.” Whatever your age, you owe it to yourself to see how a specialist in tooth restoration and tooth replacement can help you.
Professional Affiliations: American College of Prosthodontics
North Atlanta Center for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
1900 Morningside Dr NE #201
Buford, GA 30518