Dr. Carson A. Pruitt graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Biomedical Sciences and a minor in Business. He received his dental degree from The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry, where he served as Vice President of his class all four years.
Dr. Pruitt was born and raised in Birmingham and currently resides in downtown Birmingham. He loves all of what the Birmingham area offers with incredible dining, entertainment venues, and top-of-the-line breweries. Dr. Pruitt is also a strong advocate of Auburn Athletics and enjoys attending every home football game he can make.
Dr. Pruitt’s love of dentistry began when he was in middle school and traveled to Guatemala on a medical mission trip to provide dental care to underserved populations. He has since been on many more and plans to continue providing service work abroad and locally.
Dr. Pruitt offers years of clinical experience to the patients of Magic City Dentistry with first-class dental training, a warm personality, and a great support system of doctors and staff.
Dr. Pruitt is associated with the following organizations:
• International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
• Certified Botox & Dermal Filler provider
• Oral Conscious Sedation Trained and Board Certified
• Alabama Dental Hygiene Program Board of Dental Examiners Certified Instructor
• Academy of General Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Alabama Dental Association
• Birmingham District Dental Society
• American Red Cross
Magic City Dentistry
2117 1st Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35203
top of page
bottom of page