Dr. Davenport brings a unique passion for dentistry having come from a long line of dentists, with a dentist in her family since 1893. She grew up in a small town in south Georgia where her father is a dentist. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia in 2009 and then graduated from UAB School of Dentistry in 2013. She completed an Advanced Education Program in General Dentistry at the VA Hospital in 2014.
Dr. Davenport has made a home in the Birmingham area with her husband, Jeff, their son, and dog, Pepper (a trained and certified dental anxiety dog). She loves the Birmingham community and is thrilled to have started here. She enjoys supporting locally owned businesses and participating in the community.
Dr. Davenport is an active member in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- The American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- The International College of Dentists
- The Alabama Dental Association: Birmingham Representative
- The Birmingham Dental District Society: Executive Council Member
2940 Clairmont Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205