With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Clara Lucía Núñez is a dentist graduated from the National University of Colombia and a specialist in Functional Orthopedics and Orthodontics.
Also, she is a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois
She is originally from Colombia where she worked for 9 years in her own office. She later decided to travel with her family to the United States, to continue her professional studies and later found Dentist Salud .
Dr. Núnez Romero stands out for her delivery, dedication and for offering personalized treatment to her patients.
“I am very proud and grateful to have the opportunity to work with my family and do what we are passionate about, which is reflected in our work with patients”
In her spare time, Dr. Núñez enjoys traveling and spending quality time with family and friends.
● Ranked number one in its class.
● Selected to be part of The Omicron Kappa Upsilon , the National Honor Society of Dentists.
● Winner of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Student Award.
● Recipient of the Dr. Gerson Gould & Mr. Sol H. Gould Memorial Scholarship.
● Winner of the Hu-Friedy Golden Scaler award that recognizes outstanding students in dentistry.
10808 Monroe Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
top of page