Dr. Lum is a Pearl City native and grew up in the area. After high school, Dr. Lum pursued his childhood dream of becoming a dental practitioner and graduated with a degree in Dentistry from the University of Washington in 1984. He has since dedicated his career to educating the public about the importance of oral hygiene and providing the best dental care possible.
Dr. Lum is actively involved in the University of Washington Alumni Network. Dr. Lum also served as Board of Director for the Hawaii Dental Association and President for the 50th State Dental Study Club. He was also recognized as one of Hawaii's top dentist in the 2007 edition of Honolulu Magazine.
Dr. Lum and his wife Joan are proud parents of daughters Caitlin, who joined the practice and Madelin, who now works in the mainland. When he’s not helping patients, Dr. Lum enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf, traveling and staying fit.
- University of Washington - Undergraduate (Zoology, Business)
- University of Washington - Doctor of Dental Surgery
Professional Affiliations and Achievements:
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Honolulu County Dental Association
- 50th State Dental Study Club
- OTO Orthodontic Study Group
Advanced Studies In:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implants - Prosthetics and Surgical Placement
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- TMJ-Oral Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry