Dr. Dung Bui graduated from Boston University School of Dentistry in 2002. Prior to dental school, he attended the University of California – Davis, where he earned a bachelor of science in biochemistry.
Dr. Bui has been practicing dentistry since 2002. He has strong clinical skills and is known for his pain-free dentistry in all dental procedures, including fillings, root canals, veneers, crowns and bridges, dentures, dental implants, and teeth straightening with Invisalign. He is exceptional in treating young children and nervous patients with his warm, caring, and gentle approach.
Dr. Bui loves what he does, and it shows in every patient he treats. He takes time to listen and explain the best treatment options available to each patient. He takes pride in his work and looks forward to helping his patients maintain a healthy mouth and pain-free teeth.
Education & Training
- Boston University, School of Dental Medicine, Class of 2002
- Comprehensive Esthetic and Restorative Residency
- Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics Residency
- Nobel Biocare Implant Mini Residency
- Tennis, table tennis, road biking, going out with family and friends
70 E. Horizon Ridge Parkway,
Henderson, Nevada 89002
Phone: (702) 566-5509