With several years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Gondara says the best aspect of her job is that each day brings new opportunities for growth and learning. She enjoys getting to know each patient’s unique story and firmly believes in providing the highest level of care through preventive and conservative dentistry. Her attention to detail and genuine care for patients is what really sets her apart.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
– Graduated TOP of her Class
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- State of California Dental Association (CDA)
795 Cochrane Road, Suite 120, Morgan Hill, CA 95037