Dr. Palola was born and raised in Ewa. She graduated from Hanalani High School in Mililani as the class valedictorian. She moved on to the University of Hawaii at Manoa where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics. While there, she was also honored as a Board of Regents Scholar.
CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Graduate of Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Graduate of The Queen’s Medical Center General Practice Residency
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association Board of Trustees
- Give Kids a Smile Hawaii Volunteer Coordinator
- Member of Crown Council
- Physician Privileges at The Queen’s Medical Center
Dr. Palola loves getting lost in a good book, watching sci-fi shows, attending barre class, and attempting karaoke in her (increasingly shrinking) spare time. While her schedule can be hectic, she wouldn’t have it any other way; she truly enjoys caring for patients and giving them healthy smiles that they can show off with pride.
94-1221 KA UKA BLVD., SUITE 201
WAIPAHU, HAWAII 96797