Dr. James Courey loves dentistry and believes you can never learn enough about something you love.
After dental school, Dr. Courey completed four years of prosthodontic training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center and an additional four years of advanced implant training at NYU.
Dr. Courey's Dental Experience Includes:
- Four years of dental school at the Univeristy of Iowa
- Four years of extensive prosthodontic training providing at Montefiore University in New York. This provides him with a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth and the creation of tooth replacements.
- Four-year implant surgery fellowship at New York University College of Dentistry's prestigious department of Periodontiology and Implantology. This highly advanced training makes him one of the country's few Surgical Prosthodontists.
- (Current) Postgraduate instructor of implant and restorative dentistry at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- (Current) Member of the Top Dentistry Advisory Board, consisting of only the Top 15 dentists in New Jersey, since 2011
Dr. Courey has been voted by other dental professionals as one of the top dentists in New Jersey for over a decade!
He has remained a participant on the Top Dentist Advisory Board every year since its inception.
Dr. Courey receives referrals for the most complex treatments from respected Northeast dentists; who named him "Top Prosthodontist" in a survey published by New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
He is an expert in the restoration and replacement of teeth using implants, crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures.
224 Taylors Mills Road Ste. 110, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Phone: (732) 410-7101