I love to smile and I love seeing my patients smile. I became a dentist because I wanted to help my patients feel confident, healthy and happy. When my patients hear someone say, “smile, say cheese!” I want them to grin from ear to ear. My passion is helping people and I want to help you smile.
Getting to that perfect smile means paying attention to the small details. As a child I collected miniatures and loved studying the exquisite details of small things. As a dentist, I get to focus on the small details, the individual characteristics of each tooth, and to work with precision in a small space. Each small detail builds on the others and the result is a happy, healthy smile. The practice of dentistry allows me to incorporate art into oral health care. I can fix a broken tooth or create a new set of teeth where there was none.
My desire is to help my patients lead a happy, healthy life. I want to be a member of my patients’ team – helping them achieve their oral health goals. I am as gentle as I can be and I’ll go above and beyond to get you out of pain and back to feeling your best.
education and awards
- Bachelor of Arts, Colorado College
Minor: Central American Culture and Society
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- “Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry” – The Academy of Operative Dentistry award
- “Advanced Clinical Training and Service Program Award”
- Presented to the senior dental student demonstrating outstanding commitment to underserved residents of Colorado through the Advanced Clinical Training and Service Program
- “Dr. Solomon Averback Humanitarian Award”
- Presented to senior dental student who demonstrated outstanding compassion and concern in patient care
- General Practice Residency Certificate, VA Hospital, Denver Colorado
- American Dental Association
- Wyoming Dental Association
- Central Wyoming Dental Association
beyond the office
I grew up in Colorado and have lived in Casper for ten years. My husband and I were high school sweethearts. We have three adorable children, Alexander, Evan and Isabella. When not working, we are seeking out adventure. We love to camp, hike, climb, hunt and visit national parks. During the winter we love to watch movies and you’ll usually find me listening to an audio book or a podcast while chasing the kids around the house.
1530 CENTENNIAL CT
CASPER, WY 82609