As a general dentist, I enjoy helping people feel and look their best. I empathize with people to overcome their fears and make visits to the dentist a more relaxing and gratifying experience. I believe my years of experience and diverse dental skills helps me give my patients individual attention, use up-to-the-minute technology, and perform many different dental procedures to help them pursue and maintain aesthetic and healthy smiles.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science-Union College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery-University of Maryland College of Dental Surgery ®
- General Practice Residency-Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
I participate in numerous organizations in my field, such as Seattle Study Club and a diplomatic training course in Dental Sleep Medicine at Tufts University, to continue my education and be informed on the newest technology available. I also completed a course on a comprehensive multidisciplinary team approach to restorative therapy for integrated dental implants.
- Academy of General Dentistry (fellow)
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine e Providence District Dental Association
- Rhode island Dental Association
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I grew up here in Providence where I graduated from Moses Brown in 1990. I currently live in Sharon, MA with my husband, my two children and our dog Gracie. In my free time, I enjoy spending time on the fields watching my kids play lacrosse. I love skiing in the winter with my family and enjoy spending time at the gym keeping active and leading a healthy lifestyle.
362 Ives St, Providence, RI 02906, USA (Corner of Waterman Street)
Tel: (401) 312-4324