Dr. Padolsky has been practicing dentistry since 1982. He has four fellowships in dentistry, and additionally has earned the highest honor available to members of the Academy of General Dentistry, the Mastership (MAGD) award in 2002.
Dr. Padolsky is passionate about helping his patients and is driven to find new advanced techniques to help solve and resolve their dental problems. He truly cares for his patients and they are put as ease by his friendly personality and the genuine interest he shows in them. He is a lifelong learner committed to being the best at what he does—providing the highest-quality dentistry for his patients.
Lifelong commitment to excellence
Dr. Padolsky is devoted to his patients’ health and well being. His commitment is illustrated in the number of continuing education courses he’s taken in order to be up to date with the newest procedures, techniques and technologies. He continues to study two hours every day, in order to be the best he can possibly be at what he does. As a result, he enjoys his profession and helping people more and more each year.
Awards and distinctions
Dr. Padolsky is probably the most credentialed dentist in the state of Georgia. His list of awards in the field of dentistry is nothing short of amazing!
- Completed the very first university based dental implant course (AAID Maxicourse) at the Medical College of Georgia in 1987
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 1988
- Fellowship in the Atlanta Craniomandibular (TMJ) Society in 1990
- Fellowship in the American Orthodontic Society in 2000
- Completed an updated American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxicourse in 2002
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) award in 2002
- Associate Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2006
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 2008
Teacher of other dentists
Dr. Padolsky has been a visiting professor for three years at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry in the area of Temporomandibular Disorders. He has lectured at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Medical College of Georgia. Other colleges he has lectured at include: Athens Community College, Middle Georgia College, and Medix School of Dental Hygiene.
Respected TMJ disorder specialist
Dr. Padolsky is extremely knowledgeable in the area of jaw joint disorders and their treatment. In over 30 years of practicing dentistry, he has successfully treated many TMJ patients and has taken many continuing education courses. This earned him a Fellowship in the Atlanta Craniomandibular Society in 1990. Over 450 dentists in the Southeastern United States refer their patients to Dr. Padolsky for treatment of TMJ disorders.
Outside the office
Dr. Padolsky married his wife, Linda, in July of 1979 and has three children (Benjamin, Sarah, and Jonathan).
Atlanta Dental Group PC
Piedmont Avenue, NE Atlanta, Georgia 30324