A Wyoming Native from Torrington, WY, Dr. Knaub offers comprehensive, family-oriented, gentle dentistry. His objective is to make patients feel welcome and informed and leave with a better understanding of their oral health and treatment options, which will help them make educated decisions. Dr. Knaub routinely participates in recognized continuing education courses in an effort to remain current on new treatment and upcoming advancements in technology. He has an incredibly compassionate, proficient, and personal team that continually strives to better themselves in an effort to always deliver the highest level of dental care. Dr. Knaub always welcomes new patients to his practice and attempts to accommodate emergencies as soon as possible.
Dr. Knaub enjoys spending time with his wife, Joell, and two boys, Logan and Jaxen. His other interests include: outdoor activities, classic cars, UW athletics, and spending time with family and friends.
- 2008: Univ of NE Med Center-College of Dentistry: D.D.S. Degree
- 1996: Univ of NE Med Center-Medical Technologist: B.S. Degree (Highest Distinction)
- 1995: Chadron State College: B.A. Degree
- 1993: Eastern Wyoming College: A.A. Degree
- American Dental Association
- Wyoming Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- President of South Central Wyoming Dental Society-Past President
- Wyoming Dental Association South Central Director-Past Board Member
- Appointed by dental school course directors as teaching assistant: Undergraduate Removable Prosthodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics.
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration and the American College of Prosthodontists Award.
352 North 4th Street Laramie, WY 82072