Dr. Burgess has been a trusted name in dental excellence in North Alabama for over 30 years. He is a gentle, caring dentist who prides himself in keeping current with the most recent advances in dentistry and equipment. He and his excellent team of professionals provide a warm, compassionate, stress-free environment with a strong emphasis on getting to know each patient.
He received his doctorate of dental surgery from the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis after earning his B.S. degree in Biochemistry from Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Burgess believes you never stop learning, which is why he completes over 100 hours of continuing education in dentistry each year.
His advanced studies go beyond the basics of Dental school to include:
• Comprehensive Implant Residency Program
• Dr. Peter Dawson – St. Petersburg, Florida, the foremost teacher of Advanced Dentistry in the U.S.
• L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
• J.P. Consultant Institute, a California based company to implement the newest and best techniques, medication, and treatment for controlling periodontal disease
• Advanced training with the FDA approved Periolase Laser to treat periodontal disease
• Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies – The premier teaching institute in the world of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Burgess is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Alabama Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Burgess and his team work hard to fulfill their patients’ wants and needs. We look forward to meeting and you experiencing the excellence of Madison Dental Care.
Dr. Burgess and his wife Ann enjoy discovering new and delicious restaurants (especially Italian), Alabama football, and traveling, but their true passion in life is spending time with their children and grandchildren.
Madison Dental Care
810 Palmer Plaza, Suite 103
Madison, AL 35758
Phone: (256) 801-0776
top of page
bottom of page